Estate Winery & Tasting Room
Becker Vineyards Estate Tasting Room was opened to the public in 1996. With a large Main Tasting Room, Verandah, Pavilion, Lavender Haus Reception Hall, and Saturday Wine Club Tasting Room, we now provide the following tasting experiences:
- Available for 1 - 7 people
- Tasting Fee of $20 for 6 samples and includes a souvenir Riedel wine glass
- No reservations needed
Parties of 8 or more are required to have a reservation. Your group will enjoy 6 pre-selected samples of Becker Vineyards wine and a souvenir Riedel wineglass. These tastings are facilitated in different areas of our Estate Winery Property depending on date and time of reservation.
Pre payment required. - $20 per person
Come experience the harmonious relationship between gastronomy and oenology. Your guided tasting of 5 Becker Vineyards wines will be paired with 5 small bites created by our Chef, Michael Lockhart. Advance reservations required.
$35 per person / $28 WC
Enjoy a behind the scenes tour of our wine production area that culminates with an exotic and delectable wine and cheese pairing.
$60 per person / $54 WC
Learn how and why to pair your favorite wine with the perfect glass while sampling both current and past vintages of Becker Vineyards award winning wines. The set of three Riedel glases is yours to keep (Valued at $104).
$75 per person / $67.50 WC
Expand your next celebration to include a custom winery experience at Becker Vineyards. Enhanced wine tastings, vintner lunch, dinner celebrations, Library tastings and custom event options are available. Consider hosting your closest friends and family at the winery for your next birthday, anniversary celebration or reunion.
Taylor Smith, Event Coordinator at (830) 644-2681 x303 or events@BeckerWines.com
- Becker Vineyards is open 7 days a week with the exception of New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day. Reservations are required for groups of 8 or more at both locations.
- Complimentary tasting with active military identification. We thank you for your service.
- Tours at the Estate Winery are offered subject to staff availability and winery production.
- Visiting for a special occasion or celebration? Let us help you enhance your winery experience! Please contact us at 830.644.2681 ext. 303 or email@example.com
- The Homestead Bed & Breakfast was closed to the public in August of 2011 and is no longer available to the general public.
464 Becker Farms Rd
Stonewall, Texas 78671
Monday – Thursday:
10am – 5pm
Friday – Saturday:
10am – 6pm
12pm – 6pm
LAST POUR 30 minutes prior to close.