Estate & Winery
- The estate is home to 56 acres of vineyards known as the "front" and "back" vineyards.
- A newly planted Wine Club Vineyard contains 2 acres of the Sangiovese and Petite Sirah varietals.
- The Library, opened in 2012 is a 20 year collection of the Becker's Private wine selection and single vineyard Cabernet barrel program.
- The Lavender Haus which is a replica of a barn at the LBJ Settlement in Johnson City is used for wine dinners, festival luncheons, birthday parties, special group tastings and more.
- The Barrel Chai houses a private tasting room for our Wine Club members and a "state of the art" bottling line.
- The Verandah which is an outside patio complete with an outdoor tasting experience.
- The 1890's homestead log cabin sits just outside the main tasting room along side a scenic windmill and water tank.
- There are acres of grassy lawns perfect for an afternoon picnic and relaxation.
- A lavender field with seasonal flower fields.
- The winery includes 3 tank rooms and a barrel warehouse that contains over 5500 oak barrels
- Picturesque sunsets.
Becker Vineyard's winery is a 10,000 square foot facility which is a reproduction of a late 19th century German stone barn, a prevalent style of the Texas Hill Country. Since the vineyard was founded in 1992, three winery expansions have taken place to accommodate 74 fermentation tanks and over 5500 barrels used during the aging process.
The winery is the largest purchaser of French and American White Oak barrels in the state of Texas. Guided tours are conducted hourly on the weekends and on a limited basis during the week. The production and bottling operation is a year-round process. Our "state of the art" Italian designed bottling equipment was customized just for Becker Vineyards and will process 55 bottles per minute. Many of our wines are fully distributed within the state of Texas and can be purchased through retail outlets. Most of the wines we feature at the winery are winery exclusive.