- The estate is home to 46 acres of vineyards known as the "front" and "back" vineyard.
- A newly planted Wine Club Vineyard contains 1 acre of Sangiovese
- The Library, a recently completed 20 year collection of the Becker's Private wine selection and single vineyard Cabernet barrel program.
- The Lavender Haus is a replica of a barn at the LBJ Settlement maintained by the LBJ National Park Service in Johnson City, TX. It is used for wine dinners, festival luncheons, birthday parties, and more.
- The winery includes 3 tanks rooms, a barrel and bottling haus, barrel warehouse, and reserve tasting room.
- The Verandah with outdoor bar
- Stock Tank and Windmill
- Acres of grassy lawns perfect for a picnic
- Lavender and Seasonal Flower fields