- The estate is home to 56 acres of vineyards known as the "front" and "back" vineyards.
- A newly planted Wine Club Vineyard contains 2 acres of the Sangiovese and Petite Sirah varietals.
- The Library, opened in 2012 is a 20 year collection of the Becker's Private wine selection and single vineyard Cabernet barrel program.
- The Lavender Haus which is a replica of a barn at the LBJ Settlement in Johnson City is used for wine dinners, festival luncheons, birthday parties, special group tastings and more.
- The Barrel Chai houses a private tasting room for our Wine Club members and a "state of the art" bottling line.
- The Verandah which is an outside patio complete with an outdoor tasting experience.
- The 1890's homestead log cabin sits just outside the main tasting room along side a scenic windmill and water tank.
- There are acres of grassy lawns perfect for an afternoon picnic and relaxation.
- A lavender field with seasonal flower fields.
- The winery includes 3 tank rooms and a barrel warehouse that contains over 4500 oak barrels
- Picturesque sunsets.