Wine Club FAQs
- When will my credit card be charged?
- When are my wines shipped?
- How long will you hold my Wine Club Selections for pick up?
- Why am I not receiving emails?
- Can I pick the wines that are included in my Wine Club Shipments?
Credit cards are charged before each shipment. For exact dates, please see our “Important Dates” page under the Wine Club tab.
For shipping dates, please see our “Important Dates” page under the Wine Club tab.
We will hold your wines for 6 months. At that time, we will contact you to make arrangements to either pick up the wine by a certain date or ship the wines. If you do not make arrangements, or we are unable to contact you, the wines will them be considered forfeited.
Make sure our emails have not gone into your SPAM folder. Also try adding Becker Vineyards as a contact in your email account. If you still do not receive emails, please call the Wine Club Department so we can double check the address and your status. 830.644.2681 x230
No, wines for the Wine Club Shipments are picked by Dr. Becker and our winemaker, Jonathon Leahy. No substitutions are permitted.